Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's package

Hello all. I just wanted to let everyone know that I got Mom's Valentine's package yesterday. Thanks to everyone who contributed. I was so impressed because it was clear (based on who signed the heart) that she planned this out well in advance, AND it arrived on time. Matt, you may need to update your "Procrastination" picture, oh, and I will be your valentine ;-) JK

4 comments:

Holly Long said...

I know! She's all kinds of on top of things these days! Very impressive. :)

Matt and Jade said...

Charles, I completely forgot that I wrote that on the card at Christmas! That is great! Thanks bro, I don't know what it means for someone to be a valentine, but you'll have to figure it out!! Hahaha!

Ginny said...

How did I not know about this?!?!

NanaBell said...

As shown by Ginny's comment, I wasn't COMPLETELY on top of the Valentine thing, but I think my heart was in the right place. At least now you (Charles) have something to post on your bulletin board.