Friday, July 6, 2007
Alright, alright, I'm here...
...I have not posted in a while; my bad. We had a good Independence Day as well. I noticed more and more people around here just celebrate the "4th" and fewer actually remember why we actually celebrate the "4th," it is sad. I watched a few history channel shows on the revolutionary war and that stuff, it was neat. The highlight though was that we had a barbeque with the married residents yesterday on the "5th." We had a good time; 8 couples showed up and participated. We played volleyball, tossed the football around, frisbee, basketball, and got to know our neighbors better. Also, we brainstormed for activity ideas with the residents to get a feel for the stuff that they like to do, so we can do them in the fall. We already have bowling and tubing planned before school starts, we're excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sounds awesome! Thanks for keeping us "posted"!
Post a Comment