Thursday, July 12, 2007

Countdown...

21 More Days until Cellphone Day!!!!! :) And YES I really am going to get one!!!!! Mostly because I have been helping by babysitting Samantha 3-3 1/2 days a week and completing the tasks she gives us in the morning to do while shes gone. So after doing that for basically the whole summer ( our school starts the 7th )I will really enjoy a cellphone. 21 MORE DAYS!!! ( but I am not excited at all ,can you tell?) I am just glad that I don't have to wait until I am 16 or 14! bye!!!!

5 comments:

Mere said...

I remember how excited I was to get a cell phone and how much convincing I had to do! You'll have fun with it just be sure to keep track and not run up the bill! :)

NanaBell said...

Oh, just remember to keep track and not run up the bill? What wise words, Meredith! No advice about the text messaging?

Holly Long said...

You kids are all funny! There's this person on my phone account that just keeps texting all over the place, but they don't stop. PUNK! :)

Mere said...

Haha...I wouldn't recommend text messaging unless it's part of the plan...but I do recommend text messaging. It came in handy in school when I was deathly ill and my teacher wouldn't let me go to the office to call my mom. :)

Al said...

Texting is probably going to be part of the plan and maybe picture messaging.It really depends on the plan.