Saturday, July 14, 2007

countdown...

19 more days!!! While counting down I have been ''researching'' what kind of cellphone I should get. When you post a comment please tell me if I should get a flip , bar , or slider phone.(its a poll)
Besides that I had a funny thing happen yesterday .My mom took me to cash my check that I got for babysitting and the bank had moved to a different location so we went all the way to the new location and the teller lady gave us back my check because guess what.............sister Renyolds( who I babysat for ) forgot to sign the check!So tomorrow at church shes going to sign it.

2 comments:

NanaBell said...

I have had a flip phone and a bar phone. I think I prefer the flip phone because I don't have to worry about locking and unlocking the keypad to keep from accidentally making phone calls. Good luck with your choice!

Matt and Jade said...

I am not sure which is which really, but I may be able to figure it out. I would get a slider, just because it sounds cool.