After spending the day at the lake, we drove back to my roommates house in Pocatello and got ready for the city's big concert that my roommate was actually singing in. This was the flag they had hanging up there and I thought it was cool so I took a couple pictures of it.
The concert was 3 hours long so we got a little bored and these are actually 2 girls from our ward, the one on the left is our relief society president and they came and met us for the concert and the rest of the night.
After the concert we went back to Rachelle's house where all her cousins and half of their ward was and they had a huge cookout and we hung out with everyone and had fun and watched the fireworks off the back porch.
After most of the crowd at her house died down we just hung out in her hot tub for a while until it was almost too late to function. Most of us were going to spend the night but Alice and I ended up heading back late that night to make it back in time for class in the morning. It was nice to get a day off but weird to have to wake up for class the next morning still. I only have a week left of school and I'll be back down there on the 14th! I can't wait to see everyone when I get home and I hope you all had a great 4th!



3 comments:
I can relate to the having to wake up for class thing the day after a "holiday" but I managed okay. :) Glad you are being responsible and going to class, haha.
Sounds like fun!We got to go in a hot tub too. :)
Thanks for the report, Meredith. It sounds like you had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment