Tuesday, July 17, 2007

countdown...

16 more days!!! Now I have officially figured out that I am positive that I want a flip phone. Although I still don't know what manufacturer I want but I am leaning toward Samsung. Also I was supposed to go to cheer camp but they canceled it this week. Oh and I am baby sitting for Sister Reynolds again and when she called she promised that it would be cash and no unsigned checks. Other than that I am still babysitting Samantha 3 days a week but that cell phone is going to be worth it!!!

2 comments:

Matt and Jade said...

Ya know, I have to babysit myself all the time (which is pretty tough) and my mother still has not offered to buy me a cell phone. I mean for goodness sakes she knows how much work it is to take care of me. Just kidding Alex, you deserve it. I hope that your cheer camp is rescheduled.

Holly Long said...

I don't think it has been sixteen days! What is going on!?