Not much has been going on with me, just catching up at work and layin' low. Sunday afternoon I had Logan and Emily for a bit while Amy straightened up some and got things in order for their beach trip. We ran around the front yard, throwing a football, chasing each other, laughing at Emily dance and pose and duck every ball in her vicinity, etc. She's got a good arm though. Logan got a bloody nose for no reason, which I can't figure out. It took me a while to think of grabbing the camera. I got some great pictures. Here's my favorite...
We tried to wear them down for a few hours, so they'd sleep. However, Amy said they were so excited about going to the beach that they stayed up until 11:00. Insane. I was asleep way before that. I guess I'm older than I thought I was. Love to all!



6 comments:
WOW!! They look SO grown up! I'm sad I won't see them for a while longer. :( Glad you had fun!
Also...*sings* "one of these things is not like the other"...Ginny, you need blue eyes, I hate to tell you.
The picture is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to see all of you in 3 days!!!
Thanks for posting, Ginny! The picture is great! (I like your brown eyes!)
Me too! SO cute!
Am I the only one to have noticed the odd "chimichangas" title? What is up with that? Thanks for the post, looks like y'all are doing well!!
Post a Comment