Thursday, July 26, 2007

Quick fix

Just a quick hello. I'm waiting for my 9th client to fill in her paperwork and then I'll start my sessions. It's family week at Capstone this week and things are busy as usual. Graduation for the second years is on Saturday so on Sunday (or rather noon on Saturday) I'll be a second year. Mark your calendars for the last Saturday in July of 2008 and plan on making the trip. It will be a blast! (Or as blast-y as small towns get.)

Next week I head to Huntsville to hang out with the Strattons and then to John Mayer/Ben Folds concert with Cheddar & Teh (and Jo). We are also hoping to make it to the temple on Friday night so anyone who wants to see me should meet us there. :)

In any case, I'll have a three week break from classes, but will still have another family week so a longer trip home is out of the question. I had my final this morning and it went rather well. Time to go.

8 comments:

NanaBell said...

Oh no!!!!!!! It just dawned on me that the big envelope I pitched because I thought it was junk mail might have been John Mayer tickets. Eeeeeek!!!!! Is there any way to get duplicates?

Holly Long said...

Ha! You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny! :P I just hope you have $280 (plus interest) and the punitive costs of four broken hearts ready when I come to the house to pick up the discarded tickets.

Matt and Jade said...

that's great. hahahaha.

Ginny said...

Will you be home for your class reunion? Andrew and Kelly are going.

Holly Long said...

The concert is the same night, so I'll be "home" but not at the reunion. It makes me sad that I can't go, but such is my class, planning things so late that it's not in June when I was planning on them having it, haha.

Natalie said...

hey this is Natalie i have an account now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

hey

Natalie said...

hey this is Natalie i have an account now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!