Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What's been going on here lately..


A few of us went to Yellowstone this past saturday and had a blast! We were like less than 20 feet away from this buffalo and were a little intimidated by it. We turned the corner and it was right behind a tree and it kind of startled us but it was fun to see it!

This is me and my roommate Becky and I touching the hot spring. It was not as hot as I thought it would be but it was still pretty hot.

We sat around for what seemed like forever to wait for Old Faithful to erupt and we were glad that we stuck around only to be sprayed by sulfur water. It was a fun experience but not nearly as interesting as I thought it would be. At least I can say I've seen Old Faithful!

This is one of the few pictures of all of my roommates together. After church on Sunday we decided we'd take a couple fun pictures since it was my last sunday and we were all dressed up. This is my favorite so I thought I'd post it. I'll be home in a few more days and will probably have a much less interesting life once I go back!

7 comments:

NanaBell said...

Are you implying that life is dull in Alabama?

Charity said...

Teh- How do ya'll take those pictures like that, (where ya'll are laying in a circle, not the other pictures)? I can't tell that anyone is holding the camera, so how do you do it? Do tell...

Mere said...

Well Charity it's a pretty interesting process how we got the picture. :) We actually got something called "another person" to stand above us and take the picture for us. Haha...thought you'd get a kick out of that and no Mom, I'm not necessarily implying that life in Alabama is dull...just not as interesting as it is here. I can almost guarantee that I will not have half as many pictures from the next 5 months as I have for the last 3. You will understand when you see how much I actually take pictures.

Matt and Jade said...

I agree with Meredith...both times. Oh yeah, you could call the buffalo: rumpsoskinnykin, hahaha, sorry.

Holly Long said...

Yes, life can be dull in Alabama, you know it's true, stop fighting it. (Not that Arkansas is much better!) :)

Charity said...

Meredith- I cracked up when I read that. You would think I had a streak of blond in me! DAAAHHH!

NanaBell said...

Matthew, I agree with Charity! You crack me up!