Monday, July 9, 2007

Sing A Song

Nothing much to report on my end, at least not on here. ;) Just wanted to give a shout out to our July birthdays! Matt (2nd), Jade (9th, aka today), Charity (10th, aka tomorrow), Clay (15th), and Teh (20th)!! So wish them all well and all that jazz.

It's family week here so I'm super busy, but I'm getting a little more social time in these days, in spite of it all. They're talking about starting the Institute back up in Searcy on Thursdays and it will pretty much be me and a bunch of 18 year old guys, haha. Good times. Meredith should definitely come visit. ;)

Peace out yo!

6 comments:

NanaBell said...

Thanks for the reminder, Holly. I did talk to Matt and Charity and left a message for Jade. I hope she got it. Amy, Logan and Emily have gone to the beach for the week with Bethany so things are kind of quiet at my place. She plans to move into a place of her own in Calera on the 21st. Meredith is set to come in on Saturday night, the 15th, so I guess I better enjoy the peace and quiet while I can.

Mere said...

Ok, for the record. Does that mean that once I get home there won't be peace and quiet?! AND the 15th is sunday, I come home on Saturday the 14th :)

Matt and Jade said...

Happy Birthday to all!! Yes, Meredith that is just what she meant, but everyone enjoys family time over peace and quiet, trust me!!

Holly Long said...

Me, I'm getting tired of peace and quiet. SOMEONE COME VISIT!!

NanaBell said...

FYI, Hooly, I have put in for a day off on September 7th.

Holly Long said...

GOOD!! Now I have two months to clean my apartment!! :)